- 11/11 Mon. - NO SCHOOL - Veteran's Day
- 11/12 Tue. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 pm
- 11/19 Tue. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 pm
- 11/25-29 - NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break (1 week)
- 12/3 Tue. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 PM
- 12/10 Tue. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 PM
- 12/17 Tue. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 PM
- 12/20 - Fri. - Minimum Day, Dismissal 12:45 PM
- 12/23-1/10 - NO SCHOOL - Winter Break (3 weeks).
- 1/13 Mon. - School Resumes
Homework is assigned Monday through Thursday nights (due the next day). Homework will be 1-2 pages of Math and Language Arts. There will be no weekend homework, other than some projects during the year.
My goal is to create a warm, open environment where students feel safe enough to ask questions, explore and seek answers. I challenge every student to surpass his or her own personal best and help them over the hills and through the valleys of these growing years. I am particularly proud of Mariposa's diversity and take every opportunity to celebrate those characteristics that make us different. I welcome all who come through my door.
Mrs. Hill has been teaching in the Lancaster School District since 1998, and has been teaching at Mariposa Elementary since 2001. She has taught Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
Every day your child spends with us will begin with the Monarch's Rule: Respect others, Understand are here to learn, Lead by example, Everyone is safe.
In Mrs. Hill's 3rd Grade Class, I approach each child as an individual with their own talents and one-of-a-kind needs. My goal is to help your student meet the learning benchmarks for their grade, using the following:
737 W Avenue H6, Lancaster, CA 93534
Mrs. Hill's 3rd Grade Class
Wonder. Learn. Grow.